- I received my Real Estate License in 1987 in the state of Washington. Working first for Windermere Real Estate, then at RE/MAX Realty West in Federal Way, WA
- In 1997 I earned the CRS designation, which only about 2% of Realtors nationally have. In 2002 I became the managing broker of RE/MAX Realty West in Federal Way, WA.
- In 1983 I joined Thornton McElroy Masonic Lodge where I am a lifetime member.
- In 1987 I joined Afifi Shrine Temple where I became Captain of the Arab Patrol from 1990 to 1992.
- In 1996 I was appointed to the Selective Service System Draft Board where I served until 2011. When we moved to Arizona I was promoted to the District Appeals Board in the state of Arizona due to my experience.
- I am also a member and ride captian for the Patriot Guard Riders.
- In 2011 we moved to Arizona where I earned my Brokers License. Working first for RE/MAX and then HomeSmart Pros. I was on the Board of Directors of the Green Valley/Sahuarita Association of Realtors for 8 years. I was President in 2020 and Treasurer in 2022. I was on the Board of Directors of the Multiple Listing Service of Southern Arizona in 2021.
- I was on the Arizona Association of Realtors Professional Standards/Grievence Committee in 2021 and 2022, retiring because of our moving to North Carolina. License #: NC 349957 Education: Kansas State University, BS. Pre-Law Political Science.
Education: Kansas State University, BS Pre-Law/Political Science
Area Covered: Matthews, and Indian Trail
Languages Spoken: English